“Customer Satisfaction Summit” with the focus on appreciation of women entrepreneurs and with the aim of developing and improving women’s work environment and reviewing management methods and improving their scientific level and also with the support of a group of experts was held with the cooperation of Asre Goftego Qalam Cultural and Artistic Institute at the conference building of the National Library of Iran.
- The role of women in economic growth and development
- The concept of customer and management
- Familiarity with new customer-centric techniques
- Identify new customer orientation indicators and their effects on increasing efficiency
- Branding and its relationship with market management and customer orientation
- Familiarity with international customer standards
Some special guests of the ceremony:
- Adviser on Women’s Affairs to Ministries and Government Bodies
- Distinguished members of the Islamic Consultative Assembly
- Professional professors
It is also worth mentioning that 50 leading women in the field of customer management and satisfaction were honored after evaluation and expertise by the Policy Council in the form of a special plaque and logo of customer satisfaction.