According to the public relations of Asre Goftego Qalam Cultural and Artistic Institute , the first international conference on oil and energy, in order to present the latest research and new achievements, as well as cooperation between managers in this field on January 12, 1995 at the same time as “International Oil and Energy Exhibition” , was held on Kish Island.
Some of the goals and axes that were discussed in this conference are:
- Investigating the role of private sector investment in carriers and oil and energy industries in order to create opportunities and challenges
- The role of domestic manufacturers and suppliers of equipment and industries in not importing and increasing exports and meeting the needs of the country
- Investigate existing capacities in energy optimization, operation and standardization
- Investigating the status of technology and engineering knowledge in product processing instead of selling crude oil derivatives
- The role of executive bodies in increasing production and improving the export approach compared to other countries
The conference, which was organized by “Asre Gotego Qalam Institute”, has honored the units that have won organizational honors, as well as the best exhibition booths.